We believe you must prepare for success.
The road to receiving an acceptance letter from your student’s first choice college can be daunting. There are so many items on the checklist. One of the most important is achieving a great score on the SAT/ACT. It really can be a deciding factor on a college or scholarship application.
Receiving a great score on the SAT or ACT is possible.
You just need a plan.
For over 10 years, we have worked closely with families to help prepare students to succeed on the SAT and ACT. We demystify the test by reinforcing test taking strategies, building confidence, and closing skills gap. We have provided unique solutions for all of our students’ challenges or concerns. We can help your student.
- Learning Profile Evaluation: This helps us gain insight and knowledge about the student’s academic history, learning habits, and personal goals.
- Diagnostic Assessment: We use the results from an SAT or ACT practice test to determine strengths, weaknesses, and areas of focus.
- Detailed Instruction and Study Plan: This serves as your student’s plan for success and will be used to structure every session.
- Proven results. Average 100+ points on the SAT after 20+ hours of prep.
- No gimmicks. No hidden costs.
- No additional charges for assessments.
- Progress reports after each session.
- On-call for questions between sessions.
It’s SAT score day! 800 Reading and 720 math. We are dancing at my house…what a happy day it is!
I just wanted to thank my Tri-Ed Tutor for all her help. I went from a 420 in math to a 500! You are probably the first tutor I’ve ever had that has actually had that large of a positive impact on me. I really appreciate everything you did. Thanks again!
I just wanted to let you know that we had a very good experience with Tri-Ed Tutoring thanks to our tutor and the wonderful job she did of preparing our son for the SAT. He added 180 points to his score over the first test so I think it was well worth it…Thank you very much for a great service.