Online and in-person tutoring options
Flexible tutoring to fit your lifestyle!
We offer both in-person and online tutoring. When it comes to online tutoring, we’ve busted the myth that in-person tutoring is more effective. Parents often prefer in-person sessions because their student(s) didn’t excel in the virtual classroom. We have found that students who didn’t succeed with virtual learning can still benefit greatly from online tutoring because of the personalized, one on one instruction.
Over the past 15 years we have tutored students as far away as Madagascar, London, and New York City. We tutor any student, anywhere!
Is online or in-person tutoring right for your student?
Things to consider when deciding your preferred option.
- Online tutoring provides access to all tutors rather than only those that are geographically close to you, resulting in the most ideal tutor/student match.
- Online tutoring allows for greater flexibility. Shorter, more frequent sessions can be more convenient and beneficial.
- Online tutoring can take place from any location so there are less disruptions due to travel, sick days, weather disruptions, etc.
We have tutors that can support and assist your student.
Our one-on-one services include the following:
- Teach study skills, time management, and organizational skills
- Develop a personalized study schedule/routine
- Track assigned and submitted homework assignments
- Provide academic support and motivation
- Provide instruction on a specific subject
- Align tutoring sessions with class or homeschool curriculum
- Address gaps in content area from previous years
- Build confidence and improve grades
SAT/ACT Prep Tutor
- Review content for all multiple-choice sections of the SAT or ACT
- Create a personalized SAT/ACT prep plan
- Teach test-taking strategies
- Improve confidence and increase scores
- Assess current strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Provide challenging lessons that engage students
- Assign additional, project-based assignments to supplement classroom instruction
Contact us today to discuss available options in your area!